Idyllic Romantic Rose Gardens in Petaluma, CA
Uniquely romantic and charming, Garden Valley Ranch cultivates roses for sale to the floral trade and rose enthusiasts. Our outdoor wedding and event site is set among fields of roses that bloom May through October. A brick dance floor set into a lawn fans out from the Victorian belvedere adjacent to a secret garden (great for cocktail hour). Landscaped plantings feature roses on pergolas, columns, arches and perennials, annuals and bulbs.
Garden Valley Ranch is located in Petaluma, known for its historic homes and buildings. We are close to many of California’s best attractions: Sonoma/Napa wine country, Tomales and Bodega Bays. Petaluma is served by 3 airports: SFO, STS and OAK.
Let the stunning beauty at Garden Valley Ranch be the setting for your special event. Garden Valley Ranch is a uniquely charming and unforgettable locale to create lasting memories.
We would love to show you around the ranch! Please contact us to arrange a tour.
- Venue Rental Fee (Saturday peak season): $5,500
- Rental Fee Includes: Our fees include use of the Belvedere Lawn and inset brick patio among the roses, the Secret Garden and the bridal dressing room. We can reserve events from May through October. A maximum of 150 guests is permitted at Garden Valley Ranch.
Our rental fee also includes:
• Parking attendant for up to 2 consecutive hours for guests’ arrival. Extra time is available for an additional hourly fee.
• Rehearsals are included for up to two hours on a scheduled day during the week preceding the event.
• Use of catering kitchen and bridal suite.
- Catering: Choose from List
- Capacity for a Seated Dinner: Up to 150