Located off the 280 Freeway in Burlingame is the best outdoor wedding venue in San Francisco. Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center at Crystal Springs Golf Course gives you the beautiful Bay Area wedding venue you have been looking for along with the Value, Service and Convenience that is our trademark.
Some of the spectacular, unique features of our Crystal Springs wedding location:
– Located on a certified wildlife preserve overlooking the Crystal Springs Reservoir
– Gazebo wedding site situated on a bluff overlooking glistening waters and tree-covered ridges below
– Banquet hall with views of course and scenery, and seating for 300.
– Centralized banquet facility for San Francisco – great for hosting corporate and charity events
Rebecca & David’s wedding at Crystal Springs Golf Course & Fox Theatre Redwood City from Weddings on Film on Vimeo.
Contact This Venue
- Venue Rental Fee (Saturday peak season): All inclusive packages from $40+/pp / Gazebo Ceremony $2000 May-October / $1000 November-April
- Wedding Packages Include: Use of site, tables, chairs, house linens, glasses, china and flatware. Gazebo Ceremony fee includes ceremony site rental for two and a half hours including arrival, set up, ceremony and post ceremony pictures; typically 1:00 – 3:30pm.
- Catering: In-House/Exclusive Caterer
- Capacity: Up to 300